India Vs Australia
India Vs Australia

India Vs Australia: India Vs Australia 3rd ODI Preview, Pitch Report, Playing 11, Predicted Playing 11, Head to Head, Previous Match Record: The 3rd encounter of India and Australia is going to be played on 22 March 2023 ( 1 :30 PM ), at MA Chidambaram Stadium which is situated in Chepauk (Chennai). Most probably this encounter is gonna to describe that who is the winner of this series. In this series both teams are looking very strong to compete.

There is a good news for both teams Former captain of team India Rohit Sharma is going to play the 2nd and 3rd match of this series and may be David Warner is going to play the further matches of the series.

In the first game of this series, the Indian team took the lead by winning by five wickets. However, the Indian team is struggling in the second game, thus it’s possible that the Australian team will take the second game of this series. The third match is regarded as the series’ deciding match, and following that, the series’ winner is determined.

IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Pitch Report

The MA Chidambaram Stadium pitches, which once favored fast bowlers, are now famous for being slow and helping spinners. The average score in both innings in 22 ODIs played so far is not more than 250. But, with rain in the forecast, the pacer could get some help at the start of the game.

IND vs AUS Playing XI for third ODI:

IND vs AUS Predicted Playing XI for third ODI:

India: Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Navdeep Saini/Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami/T Natarajan, Yuzvendra Chahal/Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah

Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschange, Moises Henriques, Alex Carey (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa

IND vs AUS Head-to-Head record

Total Matches played: 147

Australia won: 80

India won: 52

No result: 15

Also read: IND VS AUS: Australia’s tremendous comeback in India-Australia second ODI, India defeated by 10 wickets

IND vs AUS Previous Match Record

India vs Australia, 1st ODI Result:
AUS 188 (35.4)| IND 191/5 (39.5)

India won by 5 wickets | PLAYER OF THE MATCH:- Ravindra Jadeja

India vs Australia, 2nd ODI
IND 117 (26) | AUS 121/0 (11)

Australia won by 10 wickets | PLAYER OF THE MATCH:- Mitchell Starc

Who Will Win IND vs AUS 3rd ODI Match?

According to the game’s statistical analysis, Team India’s is 57% and Team Australia’s winning chance is 43%.